|Dr. Sci. (Physics and Mathematics),
Prof., Deputy Dean
Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor.
Born February 27, 1966 in the v. Delyatyn Nadvirnyansky district, Ivano-Frankivsk region. She graduated from Ivano-Frankivsk State Pedagogical Institute with a qualification as a teacher of physics and mathematics in 1991. She defended dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences in the specialty 01.04.18 – Physics and Chemistry of the Surface under the direction of Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor Ostafiychuk B.K. in 2006. She received the title of Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical and Experimental Physics in 2012. She defended dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, specialty 01.04.18 – surface physics and chemistry in 2017. She received the title of Professor of the Department of Physics and Teaching Methods in 2020. He is currently a professor at the Department of Physics and Teaching Methods.
Scientific interests: structure, physical and electrochemical properties of doublet-matrix structures with nanoscale “guest” geometry, application of innovative technologies in teaching physics.
- Yablon L.S., Budzulyak I.M., Morushko O.V., and al. Formation and properties of MoS2/C composite for lithium current sources // Nanosistemi, Nanomateriali, Nanotehnologii, 2017. Vol. 15(4). P.741–755. https://www.imp.kiev.ua/nanosys/ua/articles/2017/4/nano_vol15_iss4_p0741p0755_2017_abstract.html
- Yablon L.S., M. Budzulyak, R.V. Ilnytskyi, and al. The influence of laser irradiation and ultrasound on the structure, surface condition and electrical properties of TiS2/C composites // Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics, 2018. Vol. 10, № 2. С. 02016(5pp). https://jnep.sumdu.edu.ua/en/component/content/full_article/2444
- Grygorchak, I.M. Budzulyak, Yablon L.S., and al. Molybdenum disulfide obtained by template method as an electrode material in electric energy storage devices // Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics, 2018. Vol. 10, № 5. С. 05003(4pp). https://jnep.sumdu.edu.ua/en/component/content/full_article/2585
- О.М.Khemii, І.М. Budzuliak, V.O. Kotsyubynsky, Yablon L.S., and al. Synthesis, morphology, electric conductivity and electrochemical properties of α-Ni(OH)2 and its composites with carbon // Materials Science-Poland. 2019. DOI: 10.2478/msp-2019-0077. https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/msp/37/4/article-p547.xml
- BardashevskaS.D., BudzulyakI.M., Yablon L.S., and al. Optical Properties of ZnSe Quantum Dots in Carbon Matrices // Journal of Nano- and Electronic Physics. 11 No 5, 05041(3pp) (2019). https://jnep.sumdu.edu.ua/en/component/content/full_article/2879.
- V. Boychuk, V. Kotsyubynsky, A. Kachmar, Yablon, and al. Effect of Synthesis Conditions on Pseudocapacitance Properties of Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Materials // Journal of Nano Research, 2019. V.59. P.112–125. https://www.scientific.net/JNanoR.59.112
- B.K. Ostafiychuk, I.P. Yaremiy, S.I. Yaremiy, S. Yablon, and al Aging Processes in Implanted Fluorine Ions and Laser Irradiated Films of LaGa:YIG // Physics and Chemistry of Solid State, V. 20, № 2 (2019). P. 209-214. http://journals.pu.if.ua/index.php/pcss/article/view/3892
- I. M. Budzulyak, O. M. Khemii, O. V. Morushko, D. I. Popovych, Yu. Starchuk, L. S. Yablon. Electrochemical Properties of -Hydroxide Nickel/Carbon Composites // Nanosistemi, Nanomateriali, Nanotehnologii, 2019. Vol. 17(4). P. 0689–0700. https://www.imp.kiev.ua/nanosys/ua/articles/2019/4/nano_vol17_iss4_p0689p0700_2019_abstract.html
- Budzuliak I.M, Yablon L.S, Ostafiychuk B.K, Grigorchak I.I, et al. Charge accumulation in electrochemical systems formed on the basis of low-dimensional structures (monograph). Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018. 316 p.
Reads training courses:
- Physics (123 Computer Engineering, 171 Electronics majors)
- Computer simulation of physical phenomena (for students of specialties 104 Physics and Astronomy and 105 Applied Physics and Nanomaterials)
- Synergetics of nanoscale systems (for students of specialties 104 Physics and Astronomy and 105 Applied Physics and Nanomaterials)
- Physics of disordered systems (for students of specialties 014 Secondary education (physics))
- Physical principles for the construction of artificial intelligence systems (for students of specialties 104 Physics and Astronomy and 105 Applied Physics and Nanomaterials)
- Methods of processing the results of the experiment (for students of specialties 104 Physics and Astronomy and 105 Applied Physics and Nanomaterials)
The educational-methodical literature is published:
- Yablon L.S., Boychuk V.M. Modelyuvannya fizychnyh protsesiv. Laboratornyi practycum, Ivano-Frankivsk: Private entrepreneur Golinei O.M., 2013. – 86 p.
- Klanichka V.M., Boychuk V.M., Yablon L.S. Electronic theory of matter. Ivano-Frankivsk: Private entrepreneur Golinei O.M., 2013. – 188 p.
- Boychuk V.M., Yablon L.S. Physics in presentations. Course of lectures, Ivano-Frankivsk: Private entrepreneur Golinei O.M., 2013. – 648 p.
- Yablon L.S., Boychuk V.M. Course of lectures in physics. Mechanics. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2014. – 112 p.
- L.S. Yablon. Physics of disordered systems. Course of lectures. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2018. – 176 p.
- L.S. Yablon, O.V. Marushko. Physics and Astronomy. I part. Mechanics. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2019. – 116 p.
Прикарпатський національний університет імені Василя Стефаника
ауд. 116 вул. Шевченка, 57, м. Івано-Франківськ, 76025, Україна